Due to the high levels of public demand for our bespoke services Access UK now operates with no age restrictions for service users. Although we still have an emphasis on 18-24 year old beneficiaries.
If you fit the criteria below Access UK can help you today:
- Are you looking for a job, training or some expert guidance?
- Are you an ex-offender looking for careers support?
- Are you involved in a gang?
- Would you like to know what options are available for you to leave your gang?
- Are you a Black graduate struggling to find employment?
- Would you like to start your own business?
Access UK's experienced consultants can help.
Access UK will be operating our services from the London boroughs of:
For beneficiaries who reside outside the above delivery locations, please contact your local councillors, Job Centres, M.P, Teachers, Colleges, Probation Services, Youth Offending Teams and ask to be referred to Access UK's unique employability programme.
Access UK needs you to push for your voice to be heard in your local area.
Contact Access UK for support.