Volunteer & CSR
Access UK is run on a Not For Profit basis, and we are reliant on your generosity and support to deliver essential services in the community.
How can you help?
We always encourage professionals and experienced individuals to volunteer as:
- Careers Advisers/Employment Consultants
- Workshop Facilattators/Mentors
- Graphic & Web Designers
- Bid Writers/Researchers
- Fundraisers/Business Development
- Social Media Managers
- Plus many more...
Trustees & Ambassadors:
Do you share our vision of a fair and equitable society? Would you consider becoming an ambassador or trustee at Access UK?
Have you got expertise or experience that would further the cause of our organisation? Please get in touch with us via our online form to discuss how you can support Access UK.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR):
Could you offer support as a:
- Role Model
- Provide work experience opportunities for young BME students & Jobseekers
- Deliver corporate insight day workshops for young beneficiaries
- Provide corporate donations or fundraise on Access UK's behalf to support the delivery of our services
- Provide ring-fenced opportunities for disadvantaged beneficiaries
- Sponsor Access UK community events, e.g. Careers Fairs
Spread the word!
Last of all, please help us to spread the word about our BME community-focused work. Access UK has a social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube. Please Share, Like and Subscribe to help us scale our impact and connect with more disadvantaged and marginalised youth.